Friday, September 8, 2017

Dual Language Friday Update

Welcome Back!! 



Department Big Rocks!


We will continue to deepen our practice around oracy development and metalinguistics awareness. We will use PLCs to develop our understanding, skill and collaborate around our BIG ROCKS!



CLM Spanish Mentor Text


The rest of CLM books have been delivered to all schools. We are still missing about 12 titles that are out of print. We have been successful in locating them and will send them out as they come in. 


Maria's General Week Schedule 


I'm at Lindholm on Tuesdays and Friday attending meetings. The rest of the week I will be out in the field. I'm here to serve you, please reach out if you need support. Feel free to contact me anytime.
 I'm available 24/7 via phone, my cell # 608 520 6547. 



Check an awesome way to engage dual students in using their bilingual skills!! 


Elementary school students create dual-language newspaper




No comments:

Post a Comment